3M™ Attest™ Biological Indicator 1262 for Steam Sterilization
- Biological indicator vials are easy to use and interpret with visual color readout in 48 hours
- Attest Biological Indicator 1262 for 250°F/121°C Gravity and 270°F/132°C Vacuum-Assisted Steam Sterilizers
- Use in conjunction with 3M™ Attest™ Biological Indicator Incubator 116
- Can eliminate recalls when used in every load.
Biological Indicator for steam 270°F/132°C vacuum-assisted or 250°F/121°C gravity displacement sterilization cycles, 48-hour readout, Brown cap
3M Attest Biological indicators that monitor the effectiveness of the steam sterilization process and provide results within 48 hours. The self-contained BI for 250°F/121°C gravity and 270°F/132°C vacuum-assisted steam cycles consist of a Geobacillus stearothermophilusspore strip; sealed glass ampule with growth medium and a bromocresol purple pH indicator system; brown color-coded cap with holes for sterilant penetration and a filter that acts as a barrier, and a process indicator on the label that changes from rose to brown when processed. After sterilization, the vial is crushed to join the growth media with the processed spore strip. The BI is incubated for 48 hours for a visual change readout. A color change to yellow indicates surviving spores and a positive result.
- Monitoring 250°F/121°C gravity and 270°F/132°C vacuum-assisted steam sterilization processes.