3M™ Coban™ 2 Layer Lite Compression System - 2794N
- Size: 4 in x 104.4 in (2.7metres)
- Provides sustained therapeutic compression for up to 7 days
- Clinically proven to significantly reduce potential for slippage and improve patient`s daily living activities
- Easy and fast to apply
- The compression layer is designed to be applied at full stretch, reducing application variability for consistent, reliable compression at every application
- The thin, lightweight, breathable sleeve allows patients to wear their own shoes, so they can return to their regular daily activities
3M™ Coban™ 2 Layer Lite Compression System consists of a foam comfort layer and a compression layer that is fast and easy to apply. Because it is thin and lightweight it allows patients to wear normal footwear. 3M™ Coban™ 2 Layer Lite Compression System includes: Roll 1 - Comfort Layer, 4 inch x 2.9 yards (10 cm x 2.7 m), unstretched; Roll 2 - Compression Layer, 4 inch x 5.1 yards (10 cm x 4.7 m), fully stretched; and 1 black stocking.
Engineered with Intelligent Compression Dynamics to stay in place and deliver comfortable, effective, therapeutic compression for venous leg ulcers, lymphedema and other conditions requiring compression. 3M™ Coban™ 2 Layer Lite Compression System is clinically proven to significantly reduce potential for slippage and improve mobility and physical symptoms. 3M™ Coban™ 2 Layer Lite Compression System is specifically designed for patients less tolerant of compression therapy, including those who have mixed etiology with an APBI greater than or equal to 0.5 mmHg, are new to compression where tolerance is not known, or who are frail or less mobile. 3M™ Coban™ 2 Layer Lite Compression System provides the same effective compression as 3M™ Coban™ 2 Layer Compression system with a 25% reduced resting pressure, and 30-35 mmHg compression.
- For management of venous leg ulcers, lymphedema, chronic edema and other clinical conditions where compression is appropriate
- 3M™ Coban™ 2 Layer Lite Compression System may be used for patients with an ABPI greater than or equal to 0.5