3M™ Comply™ Lead Free Steam Indicator Tape
Features and Benefits
- Not made with Natural Rubber Latex
- Trusted, high-quality adhesive
- Lead-Free Ink means no hazardous waste issues
- Stretchable backing that minimizes tape "pop-off" during sterilization
- Can be written on or labeled with pre-printed labels
An exposure monitor that securely seals packs, and provides a visual assurance that the package has been exposed to the steam sterilization process.
As an exposure monitor, 3M™ Comply Indicator tapes securely seal packs and enables CSSD and OR personnel to know at a glance that the packs have been exposed to the sterilization process. The chemical indicator ink, printed in a diagonal striped pattern, changes color or turns darker when exposed to the sterilization process.
- For use as a process indicator to show that a pack has been exposed to the steam sterilization process. Also serves to seal sterilization packs. Can be used on all disposable and reusable wraps.