Alldress® Wound Dressings
Self-adherent all-in-one absorbent dressing for low to moderately exuding wounds.
Alldress® can be used to protect a wide range of wounds, from superficial burns to low exuding pressure ulcers, either as a primary or secondary dressing. The backing film acts as a barrier against microbes larger than 25nm and protects the wound from water – while helping to maintain a moist wound environment 1 2 3. Gentle, water-based adhesion and easy-peel application are kind to the skin 1 2 4.
- Low-adherent wound contact net reduces the risk of disturbance to the wound 1.
- Maintains a moist wound healing environment 1 2.
- Protects wound from water and outside contamination 1 2.
- Convenient and aseptic to apply
- Skin-friendly for the patient 3
When to use Alldress
Alldress can be used for a wide variety of low to moderately exuding wounds:
- Primary dressing for open and closed wounds, such as low exuding diabetic, venous and pressure ulcers, surgical incisions, lacerations, and superficial burns
- Secondary dressing for open wounds used together with:
- gels such as Hypergel®
- desloughing dressings such as Mesalt®
- Mölnlycke Health Care. Internal laboratory tests (ID 20071210-004, 20081110-002, 20081211-003 and 20090126-002). Data on file.
- Nelson Laboratories report: 322509. Data on file.
- Mölnlycke Health care. Report no: PD-174086. Data on file.
- Mölnlycke Health Care. Report no: PD-322676. Data on file.