Clorox Healthcare® Hydrogen Peroxide Cleaner Disinfectant, Pull-Top
Ideal for daily use in high-turnover areas, this liquid will meet your needs on hard and soft surfaces, including clinical use, daily patient room cleaning, disinfection of medical devices, terminal cleaning, and on-the-go disinfecting.
You’ll get fast kill times on over 39 pathogens, including 13 antibiotic-resistant ones.† That’s more EPA-registered kill claims for antibiotic-resistant organisms.
Use on hard or soft surfaces. Ideal for spills and larger jobs.
- Put on PPE.
- Remove gross soil, if present or if disinfecting for C. difficile spores.
- Spray/pour liquid onto surface until completely wet.
- Wait for the contact time (1 minute for all pathogens listed on the product label).
- Wipe surface with clean, damp cloth to remove residue buildup.
Hard Surface Compatibility
- Baked enamel
- Glazed ceramic
- Glazed porcelain
- Glazed tile
- Laminated surfaces
- Stainless steel
- Painted surfaces
- Porcelain enamel
Not recommended for:
- Galvanized steel
Soft Surface Compatibility
- Other fabrics
- 30 seconds to 1 minute contact times on most bacteria and viruses.
- The study proves an advantage over a leading quat.