Dynarex® Locking Raised Toilet Seat with Arms
The Dynarex Raised Toilet Seat with Arms is a lightweight, reliable option for post-surgical patients and individuals with difficulty sitting or bending. Ideal for use in a variety of settings to promote restroom safety and independence.
The Dynarex Raised Toilet Seat with Arms provides a durable solution for individuals recovering from surgery, difficulty moving from sitting to standing or bending at the waist. Dynarex offers multiple unique models to accommodate a wide range of patients.
This unit adds an additional 4.7 inches of height to prevent unnecessary strain and weighs 5.34lbs. It accommodates patients up to 300lbs. and includes removable padded arms. It is not made with natural rubber latex.
Features and benefits
- Heavy-duty molded plastic construction
- Adds additional height to the toilet seat
- Tool-free design easily affixes to existing toilet
- Equipped with removable arms
- Includes locking device with larger, heavy-duty worm screw and locking plate
- Comes in retail-friendly packaging
- Weight capacity 300 lb.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty