Electronic Stethoscope w/Recording & Bluetooth® - Black 3200BK
- Record and save up to twelve 30-second patient sound tracks
- Transmit sounds via Bluetooth® technology (Bluetooth® adaptor included – not compatible with Apple devices)
- Listen remotely via 3M™ Littmann® TeleSteth™ System (sold separately)
- Eliminate 85% (on average) of ambient noise
- Amplify sounds up to 24x
- Reduce frictional noise
- 27" long
- Bell and Diaphragm mode
- Patented 3M™ Littmann® Snap-Tight Soft Seal Eartips
- Non-chill diaphragm cover
- Next-generation tubing is not made with natural rubber latex and does not contain phthalate plasticizers.
- 2-year warranty
Record it.Capture a sound for later playback. Helpful when seeking a peer opinion or when you are writing up notes on your patient’s condition, after your patient has left.
Bluetooth® technology lets you transmit sounds real-time to your computer, which can then be further analyzed, attached to medical records, or reviewed online with colleagues. (3200 only)
Visualize heart and lung sounds using 3M™ StethAssist™ Software, which can be easily downloaded at littmann.com/stethassist. And there’s more. With the 3M™ TeleSteth™ System (sold separately), you can easily incorporate real-time streaming of stethoscope sounds into your telemedicine program. So you can collaborate with colleagues anywhere, anytime. The TeleSteth System can be accessed from a user’s computer via the internet.
The 3M™ Littmann® Electronic Stethoscope delivers an exceptional auscultation experience. Clinical evidence shows that it’s easier to detect difficult-to-hear heart sounds, like S3 gallops, aortic regurgitation murmurs, and abnormal lung sounds. Here’s why:
Up to 24X Sound Amplification
Extra listening power for those times when you need it; may be helpful when a heart, lung or body sound is especially faint; when a patient is obese; or when a patient’s clothing restricts your listening experience.
Proprietary Ambient Noise Reduction Technology
It cancels out, on average, 85% of ambient background noise that can interfere with the auscultation experience, without eliminating critical body sounds – a full 13% better than previous models.
State-of-the-Art Sound Sensor
Built to stringent specifications, it provides a life-like 3M™ Littmann® sound experience similar to a high-end cardiology stethoscope.
Acoustic Seal Eartips
Not only do our 3M™ Littmann® Snap Tight Soft-Sealing Eartips provide a comfortable fit, they also create a tighter seal from ambient noise entering through eartip connections.
Frictional Noise Reduction Technology
A number of changes in the chestpiece help reduce handling noises compared to earlier electronic stethoscopes.
- Schaan Healthcare Products: 820 45th St W
- Schaan Home Healthcare: 7-705 Central Avenue