Infant Stethoscope - Raspberry/Rainbow 2157
- 3/4" (1.9 cm) diameter traditional bell combined with small diaphragm sized for auscultation of infant patients
- Floating diaphragm on one side augments the traditional bell function of the opposite side
- Non-chill rim and diaphragm
- Comfortably angled, anatomically correct headset
- Available in a variety of tube colours and chestpiece finishes
- 3-year warranty
- Suit your style by selecting a tube colour and chestpiece finish that fits you
- 28" (71cm) long
- Note: Colours displayed on your screen may differ slightly from the product's in-person appearance
The 3M™ Littmann® Classic II Infant Stethoscope is based on the proven design of Littmann Classic stethoscopes. It’s a dependable, hard-working clinical tool for physical assessment, monitoring, and diagnosis of the smallest patients.
The 3M™ Littmann® Classic II Infant Stethoscope is specially designed for use on the smallest patients. It delivers high acoustic sensitivity, through its dual-sided chestpiece, for both high and low frequency sounds. It is used by medical professionals and students alike to identify, listen to, and study heart, lung, and other body sounds for physical assessment and diagnosis in infant patients.
Headset tension is easily adjusted for head size and comfort by squeezing together or pulling apart the eartubes. Snap-tight, soft-sealing eartips conform to individual ears for an excellent acoustic seal and comfortable fit. Eartips snap firmly onto the ends of the eartubes and, for safety, require a significant effort to remove.
Resilient next-generation tubing retains its shape and flexibility even after folding tightly into a pocket. It provides longer stethoscope life due to improved resistance to skin oils and alcohol, and is less likely to pick up stains. Next-generation tubing is not made with natural rubber latex, a benefit to sensitive medical professionals and their patients. And, to play its part in the protection of human health and the environment, the next-generation tubing does not contain phthalate plasticizers.
The Classic II Infant stethoscope is made in the USA for consistent quality. It comes complete with large soft-sealing eartips, large firm eartips, and instructions.
We have stethoscopes at 2346 Millar Avenue in Saskatoon. Stop in to see the colour options and try it on around your neck!