- Highest level of fluid protection based on ASTM F2100-11 standards.
- Protects both the patient and clinician from fluids and particles generated during medical procedures outside of the operating room, including wound care, line changes, dental work and more.
- Protects the wearer from contamination from droplets generated by coughing, talking, or sneezing of nearby persons.
- Attached visor has anti-glare film and anti-fog properties, and wrap-around wings to protect the eyes from splashes from the front and sides
- Anti-fog strip helps to reduce fogging and outer black strip reduces glare
- Full-width, aluminum alloy nose piece will not kink and ensures a secure fit over the nose and across the cheeks
PRIMAGARD™ medical face masks exceed ASTM standards, are available in Levels 1, 2 and 3, and come in a wide variety of styles to suit personal preferences and clinical requirements. From ear loop and surgical tie, to soft-bill and anti-fog face shield varieties, PRIMAGARD™ masks are highly breathable, comfortable, hypoallergenic and latex-free.