ProBP 2400 Digital Blood Pressure Device
ProBP 2400 Digital Blood Pressure Device (Includes ProBP 2400 Device with 2,400 mAh NiMH battery (installed), (1) Adult Cuff, (1) Large Adult Cuff, (1) Power Supply with (4) Mains Blade Adapters (US, UK, EU, AU), Directions for Use CD and Calibration Certificate.)
The Welch Allyn ProBP 2400 is an affordable, professional device that you can trust to accurately measure your patients’ blood pressures despite many common underlying circumstances. The ProBP 2400 is specifically designed for practices like yours. It gives you the quality, durability and features you don’t get from home blood pressure devices that are mainly designed for general household use. It provides you consistent technique that’s not assured with manual blood pressure gauges. And it does so at a budget-friendly price that other professional blood pressure monitors with the same features don’t offer.
- More affordable than similarly featured professional blood pressure monitors
- 3-Reading Average Mode can give a broader view of patient’s true blood pressure
- Irregular heartbeat detection provides data to help you make testing decisions
- Manual Mode allows it to serve as a digital gauge when auscultation is indicated
- Microprocessor-controlled deflation rate provides consistent technique
- Built-in folding handle allows you to carry it safely and comfortably
- Optional mobile stand makes transporting easy for maximum location flexibility
- Optional wall mount bracket ensures device is exactly where and when you need it
TWO YEAR WARRANTY
BP Cuffs, Bulbs, Batteries, Mounting Options, Power Supplies, and other parts/accessories are available for special order. Contact your Schaan Healthcare Products representative for more information.