SafeBasics® Self-Sealing Sterilization Pouches
Made from high-quality materials, SafeBasics® sterilization pouches deliver reliable sterilization processing at an affordable price. These self-seal sterilization pouches with dual (internal/external) steam indicators are engineered to provide reliable indicator colour change and seal performance.
- Class 4 indicator performance
- Quality Seal performance
- Available in a range of standard sizes
- Everyday value price
- Triple seal with larger width for increased 1 seal strength.
- External process indicators (that are located outside the usable eld) are intended to indicate that the unit has been directly exposed to the sterilization process and to distinguish between processed and unprocessed units.
- Internal multivariable indicators (that are located inside the usable eld) are designed to react to 2 or more of the critical variables and are intended to indicate expo - sure to a sterilization cycle at a stated value of the chosen variables.
- Thumbloop notch facilitates a clean aseptic opening of the pouch post sterilization.
- Internal isolating seal keeps instruments from interfering with the Internal Multiparameter Chemical Indicator.
- Green film provides good visibility of colour coded instruments, contents of pouch and accurately displays indicator color and will highlight any pinholes, tears or other damage to pouch to minimize the risk to patient safety.
- Non-adhesive edge. Allows for easy peel 7 and airtight seal, with or without gloves.