Sani-Hands® Instant Hand Sanitizing Wipes
An ideal hand hygiene solution for staff, visitors, patients or residents who cannot get out of bed to clean their hands. The cost to treat an HAI can be as much as $58,500. By preventing just one, a patient hand hygiene program could pay for itself for an entire year.
- 70% Ethyl Alcohol
- Clinically proven to kill 99.99% of germs
- Wipe format removes dirt and soil better than gels and foams2,3
FDA Food Code Compliant
- Safe to use before eating and drinking4
- Meets OSHA Bloodborne Pathogen Standard 29 CFR Part 1910.1030 (d)(2)(iv)
- Helps meet The Joint Commission 2018 National Patient Safety Goal #7
Instructions for Use
- Wipe fingertips and nails individually
- Wipe between all fingers of both hands
- Wipe both thumbs
- Wipe palms of both hands thoroughly
- Wipe back of hands
- Wipe both wrists and forearms
- Not made with natural rubber latex
Made in the USA
- Manufactured in the US with domestic and foreign materials to the highest quality standards
- Contains soothing Aloe and Vitamin E to moisturize the skin
Clinical data is representative of Sani-Hands (NDC #: 10819-50) 65.9% Ethyl Alcohol formulation vs. the Purell (NDC #: 21749 515) 62% Ethyl Alcohol formulation.
Data on file, PDI, Orangeburg, New York.
Food Code Recommendations of the United States Public Health Service Food and Drug Administration, 2017