TheraBand® Foot Rollers
The TheraBand Foot Roller is used to provide temporary relief from pain and associated with plantar fasciitis, heel spurs and tired feet. Patients with plantar fasciitis can use the roller as a device to stretch the plantar fascia and increase flexibility. Those experiencing soreness from tired feet will find the massaging benefits of the roller pleasant and therapeutic. In all applications, the Foot Roller can be chilled or frozen to help reduce inflammation.
- Can be chilled or frozen to help reduce inflammation or pain
- Small and compact for travel, many people keep It by the side of their bed, in their gym bag, in the freezer or under their desk
- With a hollow center core, the natural latex material flexes, even when chilled, to conform to the shape of your foot and deliver a custom feel for any sized foot
- Big toe stretch for plantar fascia and increasing flexibility, foot massage for tired achy feet
- Includes basic exercise instructions written by a licensed Physical Therapist