ToronTek Fetal Heartbeat Monitor R88
The Torontek R88 Handheld Pocket Fetal Doppler is a simple, easy-to-use ultrasonic fetal Doppler that allows expectant mothers and health care professionals to retrieve a fetal heart rate and listen to the sound of the baby’s heartbeat. It can be used in hospitals, clinics or at home for a daily self-check by pregnant women. This fetal Doppler is a high performance model with fetal heart rate (FHR) LCD digital display which provides three modes: real-time FHR display mode, averaged FHR display mode and manual mode that allows the user to view a fetal heart rate for an 8 heartbeat period.
When the probe falls away from the Sonoline, the LCD screen displays the flickering signal and the probe frequency indication data disappears to remind the user to reconnect the probe. The LCD screen also displays the status of the battery in a way that the number of blocks represents the left amount of power.
A more sensitive and accurate 3MHz probe is customized for our customers to make their baby monitoring experience easier.
- Torontek R88 Powerful built-in speaker for listening the heartbeat without headphones
- Easy to read LCD with on/off backlight
- Clear digital fetal heart rate display
- Uses 2 AA size batteries which are easy to find (2 new Batteries are included)
- Auto-off feature & low battery consumption to ensures hours & hours of usage
- Battery icon which indicates how much battery is left
- Headphone jack for listening to the heartbeat
- Weights only 180g with the batteries inserted
- Compact design with buttons which are design to withstand repeated usage without wearing out or breaking
Units features 3 easy to operate modes :
Mode 1 : a heart icon is displayed when the heartbeat is detected and the real-time heart rate is displayed numerically
Mode 2 : a heart icon is displayed when the heartbeat is detected and it averages the heart rate for a more stable reading
Mode 3 : this mode allows the user to calculate an average heart rate over a specific period of time by manually pushing a button to start & stop the time
- Torontek R88
- 3 Mhz Probe
- Batteries (2x AAA)
- User manual (Eng)