PRIMED® ASTM LEVEL 3 ANTI-FOG FOAM MASK
Based on ASTM F2100 standards, this mask provides the highest level of protection during medical procedures. Advanced fluid-resistant and filtration capabilities of the mask protect from fluids and particles during wound care, line changes, dental work, and procedures with a high risk of a fluid splash when handling trauma or caring for ER or ICU patients.
- Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (%): ≥98
- Particle Filtration Efficiency (%): ≥98
- ΔP (mmH₂0/cm²): <6.0
- Fluid Resistance: 160 mm Hg
- Flame Spread: Class 1
Features & Benefits
- Ultrasonically Welded Seams
- Ensures mask layers remain secure and rest comfortably against the clinician’s skin.
- Wide Nosepiece with Anti-Fog Foam
- Constructed with high-quality aluminum and an anti-fog strip made of soft, open-celled foam, providing enhanced visibility and comfort.
- Soft Mask And Ear Loop Material
- Carefully engineered and clinically preferred for extended periods of use without discomfort.
- Single-Use Only
- Colour: Blue or Indigo
- Does not contain graphene