The Chair Caddie is an after-market device which attaches to the base of your favorite chair. It is custom-sized at the factory to fit most metal and wooden dining chairs. When attached a seated person can be moved up-to and away-from the table with ease and safety!
- Attaches to existing chairs (wood or metal)
- Low profile design - chair is raised 3/4" above the floor
- Fits inside the footprints of an existing chair
- Medical grade casters:
- Chair Caddie A (3" front / 2" rear)
- Chair Caddie B (4" front / 3" rear)
- Anti-tip glides
- Front wheel tension control
- Foot activated locking rear caster
- Rated for 350lbs. / 450lbs.
- Attaches to arm or armless chairs