About the Mask
Based on ASTM F2100 standards, this mask provides the highest level of protection during medical procedures. Advanced fluid-resistant and filtration capabilities of the mask provide all-in-one protection for wound care, line changes and dental work. This mask is recommended for procedures with a high risk of fluid splash, when handling trauma or caring for ER and ICU patients.
- Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (%): ≥98
- Particle Filtration Efficiency (%): ≥98
- ΔP (mmH₂0/cm²): <6.0
- Fluid Resistance: 160mm Hg
- Flame Spread: Class 1
Features & Benefits
- Small Mask
- Designed for individuals who find adult masks too loose and pediatric masks too tight. The fit is perfect for those with smaller or more narrow faces.
- Ultrasonically Welded Seams
- Ensures mask layers remain secure and rest comfortably against the clinician's skin.
- Wide Nosepiece
- Constructed with high-quality aluminum to keep the mask in place across the nose and cheekbones.
- Soft Mask And Ear Loop Material
- Carefully engineered and clinically preferred for extended periods of use without discomfort.
- Latex Free
- Colour: Indigo